HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Monday, June 29, 2009

Session Two Art Camp!

Hello, and welcome to session two of Mrs. Mitrani's Art Camp for Girls!
Our first session was a big hit. All the girls had a fun time creating fabulous art pieces. We have several returning this session. We will be creating different things than we did the first session.

On Monday we will be decorating our very own art tote bags. Our colors will be pink. We will then make a one-of-a-kind floral corsage to wear or to pin to a pillow, bag, etc. They will be similar to the ones that I made for a large "vintage" corsage class at an art convention this summer. (I just got back! ) We don't need anything from home the first day. I have it all. On Tuesday we will need to bring 5-6 photos. Photos can be of family, friends, vacations, etc.

Do you like my new Mrs. Mitrani Art Camp T-Shirt? I wish I would have thought about it before the first session. Maybe next year we can order some for the girls...they have a soft pink in children's sizes.

I can't wait to see session two girls next Monday, July 6th!