HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Last Camp Day!!

We spent the entire camp day making darling tags. Each girl created 9 tags using their photo and their name. They then decorated the tags with stickers, foamies, art pens, punches, sequins, etc. We had an ATT (Altered Trading Tags) party and traded tags. Each girl ended up with a ring of each other's tags. I gave the girls my tag too.
It took time making each one of our tags very special. We all shared supplies and listened to KIDS! music.
We had a celebration with cookies and punch!
Our finished Altered Tag Ring Books.
Thank you so much for coming to my Art Camp for Girls! Please keep this blog in your family favorites. I will be putting some fun crafts for the girls to do during the school year.
I had SO much fun teaching the girls this summer.
Happy Crafting!!