HomeArt Camp for GirlsCustom Art GalleryArt Classes

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday Was WONDERFUL!!

Good Evening Artists and Parents!

Today was fun!

We went crazy over flowers, flowers and more flowers in the morning session! We used the sewing machine again and made the most precious handbags. We even made some hair accessories to wear on the way home!

In the afternoon, we finished our fancy pin cushions and made glittery spoon art creations! We also dabbled in skin care...with scented salt scrub.

Well Mrs. Mitrani, where are all of these incredible projects? Where are the photos we've been waiting for?

I probably took at least 30 photos of today's events.

I just about fell out of my chair just now when my disc was NOT in my camera. How is it that it still let me click photos? Who knows?

PLEASE have your daughters bring today's projects back tomorrow! Pretty, pretty please? I'll take them again and put them right on the site!

I need the flowers and handbags...
Salt scrub jars, pin cushions, and sparkly spoons!

Tomorrow's Plan:

Morning girls will be making self portrait painted scenes on heart pillows.
Afternoon girls will be making self portrait canvases.

Lunch Menu:
Oodles of Noodles Soup
Cheesy Bites
Carrots and Ranch
Orange Cream Pops

Mrs. Mitrani WILL have her disc in her camera!!!